If you know of a woman entrepreneur, please share this information with her. Ernst & Young is hosting a competition looking for high-potential women entrepreneurs. Their program is looking for scalable businesses that they can help nurture and grow.
According to the website, the Entrepreneurial Winning Women executive leadership program helps with the following areas:
- Expand entrepreneurial knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices
- Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Increase national and regional visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media
Don’t procrastinate! The deadline for applications or nominations is June 9, 2017. Here is a link to the website for more information: https://go.ey.com/2r9MH2I. Good luck!